COVID-19 access logging
and temperature measurement
with the HYGIENICSTATION
Special times call for special measures. Numerous companies, especially in the manufacturing sector, are faced with particular challenges as regards protecting their own staff and thus also their core business.
The HYGIENICSTATION helps to record and log all accesses in your company and is designed according to the hygiene recommendations of the Robert Koch Institute
One of the provisions of the German Protection Act against infection stipulates the complete documentation of access within a company. These current requirements are reliably met with the HYGIENICSTATION, a combination of robust hardware and smart software.
Designed for demanding applications in industrial and life sciences, the HYGIENICSTATION helps to ensure daily operations run without interruption as far as possible. New employees or visitors register using amendable forms. People who return on site can be automatically recognized and documented by a purpose-build camera with face recognition logic and IR sensors. During this process the system checks the temperature of their face and whether everyone is wearing a mask as required. In the event of deviations, defined processes such as prompts to take action, warnings or even access blocks are then initiated automatically.
Paperless and automated
Fully digitized access control for COVID-19 infection protection measures
The HYGIENICSTATION guarantees fully digitized access control and complete documentation of all required data. This ensures that bothersome paper copies and manual post-editing are eliminated.
Integrated face and mask recognition for access control
Compliance with the requirement to wear a mask is checked with every access. Regular visitors and associated staff can be recognized and registered by the system.
36,5 °C, please come in
Precise recording of facial temperature during access logging
The integrated thermal imaging camera records face temperature with high accuracy. A warning is given at a predefined limit value.
Clean and robust
Completely disinfectable and designed according to latest hygiene recommendations
The HYGIENICSTATION is designed according to the hygiene recommendations of the Robert Koch Institute and meets the IP65 standard. This means that it can be completely disinfected and is suitable for use in all industrial environments.
The perfect symbiosis of smart software and robust hardware
In a nutshell
- Simply digitized access capture
- Full logging of all persons
- Face recognition for people who return
- Integrated temperature measurement before entry
- Automatic check of requirement to wear a mask
- Dynamic follow-up processes depending on scan result
- Amendable digital forms
- Immediate data availability (via web portal)
- Support for multiple languages
- Customizable branding
- Transparent cost structure
- Hardware and software combination made in Karlsruhe
This is what you get
- 17.3“ industrial PC
- Full HD multi-touch LCD display with optical bonding
- Touchscreen with laminated protective film
- Connectivity with Gigabit Ethernet
- Separate 7“ LCD panel with integrated thermal imaging camera
- Face temperature with accuracy of approx. ±0.3 °C
- Critical face temperature adjustable
- Ergonomic stand with integrated rollers
- Casing and foot made of 1.4301 stainless steel
- 7" LCD panel made of aluminum
- Power supply 100–240 V AC, 50–60 Hz
- Protection class IP65, fully disinfectable
- Dimensions (in mm approx.) height: 165, foot: 720x500
- Offline mQuest® capture software from cluetec
- Secure data transmission
- Web portal for analysis and export of data